For the comfort and enjoyment of all our customers we ask all visitors to adhere to our simple rules of Safe Play.
Parents & Guardians MUST:
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Monitor their child to ensure he/she is capable of using the equipment safely.
- Know where their child is at all times and also ensure the child is able to locate them at all times.
Parents & Guardians know their child’s capabilities best, so they should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this. For the safety of other children, the management reserve the right to remove unruly children from the centre. Management also reserve the right to refuse admission.
We further require at least one adult for every 5 children visiting to ensure an appropriate level of supervision is maintained.
Safe Play Rules
Zone 1: is our baby & toddler area and is aimed for children aged between 0 and 2 years.
Zone 2 (under 5’s): is our toddler area and is aimed for children aged between 0 and 5 years.
- It is the responsibility of accompanying parents & guardians to monitor the children in their care to ensure they are capable of using the equipment safely.
- Parents & guardians must accompany their child in Zone 1 & 2 at all times. Please do not under any circumstances leave your child unattended at any time.
- Please be aware that older siblings may frequent the area to oversee their younger brothers & sisters playing. Please bring to our attention if you feel their behaviour is too boisterous for younger children.
Zones 3: is our 5 levelled soft play area aimed at children aged from around 2 ½ to a maximum age of 12, with a height restriction of 5ft 2.
- Younger children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- It is recommended that younger children stay on the ground level. These children (because of age or lack of ability) pose a higher risk to injury and as such must not explore the upper levels until they are fully confident and able.
- Clothing Restrictions: Long sleeves and long trousers are advised for The Drop Slide. Any thin materials at risk of tearing and causing injury are not permitted.
- Age & Height Restrictions: Due to the nature of The Drop Slide (a 17ft drop) we recommend a minimum age of 6 and a height restriction of 4ft.
Parents & guardians should note that whilst every possible effort has been made to provide the optimum safety for children using the centre, The Big Adventure cannot be held responsible for accidents that occur as a result on playing on the apparatus.